1 MIN READ
This Part-Time Work-From-Home Job Doesn’t Require a Quiet Room or a Phone
Editor's Note: This job is no longer available.
Grace C. & More is hiring an Internet Analyst to research search engine results and provide feedback to the company.
You’ll also measure the relevance and usefulness of web pages and provide comparative analysis of sets of search engine results .
This work-from-home job pays $13 per hour.
Although the Internet Analyst job is part-time, it’s a great way to gain experience that could lead to high-paying specialized analyst positions in other industries.
Research analyst jobs are hot right now. For instance, information security analysts make about $92,000 per year.
Market research analyst jobs, a close cousin of internet analyst jobs, currently pay only about $62,000 per year. But the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts the number of available market research analyst jobs will grow 19% by 2024. The Bureau says that’s “much faster than the average for all occupations.”
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- A passion for analysis and also be internet savvy
- In-depth knowledge of American social, media and web culture
- Strong comprehension and written communication skills in English
- A college degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- A high-speed internet connection and an Android, Windows or Apple smartphone
You’ll be required to take and pass a three-part qualification exam before you’re hired.
Apply here for the Internet Analyst job at Grace C. & More
If this job doesn’t strike your fancy, keep an eye on our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’d love to hear about your favorite work-from-home job so swing by Twitter and look her up @lisah.