2 MIN READ
Hang with the Bigwigs as a Remote Coordinator for this Exec Search Firm
How are you at juggling?
Not the bowling-pin variety (although if you can do that, I’m totally impressed), but schedule juggling. As in, can you keep track of multiple travel arrangements, meetings, paperwork and more for high-level execs at multinational companies?
If you’re a master organizer, pencil yourself in for this remote recruitment coordinator job posted by search firm Korn Ferry International.
As a member of Futurestep, a division of Korn Ferry, you’ll deal directly with job-hunting executives, helping them coordinate travel, interviews and other logistical issues associated with starting a new job when you’re the CEO of a Fortune 500 company (or a similar leader).
Your salary will depend on which area of the country you live in, although the position pays a minimum of $35,000 per year, according to Futurestep Project Director Christin Davis.
You’ll be expected to work typical business hours, although overtime may be required.
Not the job for you? No worries. There are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-From-Home Recruitment Coordinator at Korn Ferry
- Scheduling and coordinating all aspects of the recruitment and hiring process for executive job candidates
- Conducting research and tracking candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Sending compliance forms and letters, ensuring their accuracy
- Performing administrative duties like answering the phone, faxing and handling email correspondence
Applicants for this Korn Ferry job must have:
- Two or more years of complex scheduling experience (one year with Applicant Tracking System is preferred)
- Two or more years of experience in a corporate team and matrix-managed environment (at least one year in the staffing, human resources or recruiting industry is preferred)
- At least two years of experience with business software like the Microsoft Office suite (especially Outlook)
- High school diploma (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- The company provides your laptop and any technology necessary for the role, Davis said.
Apply here for the work-from-home recruitment coordinator job at Korn Ferry International.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.