Splish, Splash: This Site Gives You Free Products to Give Your Baby a Bath
There’s nothing cuter than a baby in a bathtub.
Maybe a goat in a sweater. But that’s about it.
And lucky for you, I’ve found a way you can get all that adorableness for FREE. (Sadly, though, the baby is not included.)
Here’s what you have to do…
How to Get a Free Baby Magic Bath Kit at Toys”R”Us
So what’s in this baby bath kit (aka the Baby Magic Rub a Dub Fun Tub)?
Everything you need to get your little one fresh and clean:
- Baby Magic Gentle Baby Lotion (9 oz.)
- Baby Magic Hair & Body Wash (9 oz.)
- Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath (9 oz.)
- A rubber duckie bath pouf
Plus, it all comes in an adorable little tub, and even includes a credit for one free year of Parents magazine!
According to reviews, 99% of customers would recommend this item to a friend — with most saying they love the products’ smell and feel.
And you can get the whole kit and kaboodle for free when you use a website called TopCashback.
This shopping platform rewards you with cash back whenever you shop at one of its 4,000 partner retailers.
Even better? It doesn’t take a cut.
Whereas other cash-back portals split the commission with you, TopCashback gives you the whole spankin’ thing — which means it offers a higher cash-back percentage than any other website.
When you’re ready to get paid out, just ask. There’s no minimum threshold, and you can request your money via Paypal, a bank transfer or gift cards.
And right now, as a thank you for signing up, TopCashback will give you cash back to cover your entire purchase of the Baby Magic bath kit.
Just follow these six steps…
1. Click here to sign up for your free TopCashback account. (You can only take advantage of this deal if you’re a new member.)
2. After signing up, you’ll be redirected to a page that says “Free Baby Bath Kit.” Click the “Get Cashback” button.
3. Once redirected to the Toys”R”Us homepage, add the Baby Magic Rub a Dub Fun Tub to your cart. Make sure it’s the only item in your cart, or you won’t receive proper credit.
4. Check out and pay as normal. Select the “free store pickup” option, so you don’t have to pay for shipping.
5. Visit your nearest Toys”R”Us and grab your baby goodness from the service desk.
6. Within 14 days, you’ll see a credit for $12.99 (plus tax) in your TopCashback account. You can immediately request your cash via Paypal, a bank transfer or an Amazon gift card.
Oh, and one more thing: You’re not limited to one account per household.
So whether you’re expecting a child yourself — or just need to stock up on baby shower gifts — you can ask anyone under your roof to snag this deal, too.
How’s that for making a splash?
Your Turn: Do you love bathtime? Or dread it?
Sponsorship Disclosure: A huge thanks to TopCashback for working with us to bring you this content. It’s rare that we have the opportunity to share something so awesome and get paid for it!