Work From Home
Have 2 Years of Mortgage Loan Processing Experience? Work Remotely for USAA
Do you have a high school diploma or GED, two years of mortgage loan processing experience and live in Phoenix, San Antonio or Tampa, Florida? If so, you could qualify for this remote real estate processor job with financial services company USAA.
In this role, you will perform mortgage loan processing, pre-underwriting and pre-closing tasks. You will also identify and resolve risks stemming from businesses. You will proactively review the pipeline to make sure rate locks don’t expire and lender paid rate locks don’t exceed the maximum dollar threshold that management sets. Finally, you’ll coordinate closings and post-closing follow-ups.
When applying for the job, you will need to answer questions for about 5 minutes, but you will need to do this consecutively and won’t be able to change your answers after starting. If hired, you will be expected to obtain and maintain NMLS registration within one month of starting.
You will receive $60,000-$62,000 plus medical, dental and vision insurance. Other benefits include a 401(k), pension, life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays.
Real Estate Processor at USAA
- Ensuring loan applications are correct.
- Ensuring supporting loan documents comply with regulatory, credit risk and investor guidelines.
- Performing processing and pre-underwriting tasks.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of first mortgage loan processing experience.
- Obtained and maintained NMLS registration within a month of securing the job.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.