Work From Home
Have 4 Years of Supervisory Experience? Become a Contact Center Supervisor
Help create a positive experience for customers contacting KinderCare Education by working as the supervisor at the contact center. The company operates early learning centers.
As the contact center supervisor, you will oversee the IT service team, helping with phone support, ticketing and chat services. To qualify, you should have four years of experience in a supervisor role at a customer service organization of similar size. You will also need a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related work experience.
KinderCare is based in Portland, Oregon, but this is a full-time remote position with the national support center.
Supervisor, Contact Center for KinderCare
- Helping with phone support and customer chats.
- Tracking escalations and coordinating resolutions.
- Working with IT support to improve metrics, knowledge and incident prevention.
- Mentoring contact center staff and assisting with career development plans.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Four years experience supervising in a similar sized environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience.
- Experience building successful teams.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.