Work From Home
AAA Is Hiring a Membership Retention Specialist (Available in 13 States)
AAA is hiring a membership retention specialist who can work from home starting Dec. 6 (tentatively).
The job is available to those who reside within the footprint of AAA Club Alliance operations, including Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Your main priority in this role will be reaching out to members via phone and email to convince them not to cancel their memberships and instead expand their membership services.
After a mandatory virtual five-week training, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET, you will work 5 days per week from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with Thursdays and Sundays off. At times, you will be required to work holidays and overtime.
You should have a high school diploma and at least two years of customer sales and service experience.
Benefits include a monthly bonus plan, plus up to three weeks of PTO during your first year. You’ll also be eligible for medical insurance, tuition reimbursement and a free AAA premier membership. AAA has a 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
Membership Retention Specialist for AAA
- Calling and emailing customers to convince them to renew their membership.
- Helping customers understand membership benefits and services.
- Operating automatic call distribution telephone set and internet applications.
- Responding to frustrated members and diffusing situations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent and at least two years of customer sales and service experience.
- Sales skills preferred.
- Ability to attain proper certifications and complete required training within specified time frames.
- Ability to work overtime and holidays as necessary.
- Monthly bonus plan with $300-$500 average earnings.
- Up to three weeks of PTO during the first year, plus volunteer time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.