Work From Home
AAA Is Hiring a Customer Service Rep to Work Second Shift in Maine ($14/Hr)
Attention job hunters in Maine, this gig may be for you.
AAA is hiring a customer service representative to work the second shift. This full-time position pays a base rate of $13 per hour, plus an 8% differential ($14.04) for working the second shift (the job listing does not specify hours).
Once hired, you’ll work from the AAA office in Portland, Maine, for a 12-week training program. After training is complete, you’ll be able to transition to working from home.
As a customer service rep, you’ll work in a call center environment processing member’s requests for roadside assistance.
Customer Service Representative (Second Shift) at AAA
Pay: $13 per hour, plus 8% differential ($14.04)
- Processing member requests for roadside assistance
- Exceeding member expectations by expressing concern for member safety
- Updating members with the status of their requests
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Successfully complete the Auto Club pre-employment assessment, background check and drug test
- Be able to complete the training program without interruption
- Have prior customer service experience (preferred)
- Have excellent written, verbal and computer skills
- Have a desire to exceed expectations and help people
- May qualify for a $0.50 increase per hour after successfully completing six months working in this position
- Health insurance plans — medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) and pension plans
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Career development and professional training
- Monetary incentives for carpooling, walking or biking to work
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.