Work From Home
AAA Needs Contact Tracers Who Can Start Oct. 18 (New Jersey or Delaware)
Responding to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, AAA is seeking contract tracer specialists to work from home in Hamilton, New Jersey, or in Newark, Delaware. In this role, you will be responsible for contacting individuals at AAA who are diagnosed with COVID-19, providing isolation instructions and assessing their symptoms.
The job starts with a remote training on Oct. 18th, which will last five days and will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Then, you will work a full-time schedule of 40 hours per week, including one weekend day. The hours will fall between 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., and the job will last throughout the pandemic — though you may be provided with a new job opportunity post-pandemic.
To qualify, you should have a high school diploma or a GED, wired internet (WiFi is not allowed) and the ability to work from home without interruptions. You will receive $15.50 per hour plus full benefits, including a 401(k), health insurance and paid time off.
Contact Tracer Specialist at AAA
- Contacting people diagnosed with COVID-19 and assisting their symptoms.
- Providing isolation instructions.
- Handling inbound phone questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED (associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- High speed Internet.
- Ability to work independently remotely.
- Health benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.