Work From Home
Above Lending Is Hiring a Customer Care Agent (Benefits Included)
Above Lending, a financial services company, is hiring a customer care agent.
You will be helping customers navigate their accounts and make changes, as well as assisting them with payments.
You must have at least two years of experience in a contact center, at least two years of experience in financial services, and great listening and written communication skills.
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, along with a 401(k).
Customer Care Agent at Above Lending
- Helping customers navigate their account.
- Helping customers with payments.
- Helping customers make account changes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a contact center.
- At least two years of experience in financial services.
- Great listening and written communication skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) match.
- Personal time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.