Work From Home
Accenture Is Hiring a Contact Center Support Agent for a 12-Month Contract
Accenture, a global professional services company, is looking for a virtual contact center support agent who can work from anywhere. The primary responsibilities include data entry, inbound and outbound customer support and processing applications. Applicants must be willing to work an eight-hour shift between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays.
To qualify for this 12-month contract position, you must have a high school diploma, and at least six months of experience in a high-volume customer call center. You should also be able to type 35 words per minute. Experience in the health care field is preferred.
Contact Center Support Agent at Accenture
- Entering data.
- Helping customers via inbound and outbound calls.
- Processing and updating applications.
- Verifying forms and documents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma.
- Experience in a call center or in customer service.
- Typing skills of 35 words per minute.
- Health care experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.