Work From Home
This Account Manager Job Requires Superb Phone Skills (Florida Only)
Already have your phone attached to your ear at all times? That’s exactly what Breezy wants in its account manager. The HR software company is looking for a Jacksonville-based remote full-time account manager who will build relationships.
You will make regular check-in calls with customers, conduct quarterly reviews and manage post-sales activity for middle-market customers.
Breezy is seeking someone with at least two years of experience in sales, account management or customer success in an SaaS company. While not mandatory, it’s preferred that you already have experience in HR, recruitment or talent acquisition.
You must be available to work from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
Account Manager at Breezy
- Handling the post-sales process for middle-market customers.
- Becoming a product expert who can explain the relevant features of the product to customers.
- Increasing customer retention by calling regularly and performing quarterly business reviews.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of account management, sales or customer service experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience in HR, recruitment or talent acquisition is preferred.
- Great phone decorum.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.