Work From Home
This Accounts Receivable Job With US Foods Requires a Degree or Experience
US Foods, a food distributor, is hiring a full-time accounts receivable coordinator who may work from home from anywhere in the U.S. except Hawaii or the U.S. territories.
In this role, you’ll be recording payments to customers’ accounts and maintaining accounts receivable records.
You must have a high school diploma or GED; and either one year of experience or a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator at US Foods
- Contacting customers, sales reps and credit management to clarify payments received.
- Researching and resolving cash on account using multiple system tools.
- Securing division and corporate management approvals relating to refunds and write-offs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year experience in accounts receivable or in a related field, or a bachelor’s degree in accounting or in a related field.
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Software.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Organizational and multitasking skills with an attention to detail.
Benefits at US Foods include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee stock options.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.