Work From Home
Activus Connect Is Hiring Experienced Customer Service Reps for $15 an Hour
Activus Connect, a virtual customer service company, is hiring customer service ambassadors.
This is a full-time position that pays $15 per hour for training and for normal working hours. After 60 days, you will be eligible for benefits, which include medical, vision and dental insurance plus a 401(k).
You will be responding to calls, emails and chats from customers who have questions about the website, products, services and more. You must document all calls.
You need a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus at least one year of call center experience or two years of customer service experience.
Technical requirements include a computer with a 20 GB hard drive or better.
Customer Service Ambassador at Activus Connect
- Responding to calls, emails and chats from customers.
- Helping customers with product and service questions.
- Documenting all customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of call center experience or two years of customer service experience.
- The ability to attend paid online training.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- A 401(k).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.