Work From Home
Organizing Gurus: This Payment Processor Is Hiring (With Benefits)
If you salivate whenever a new planner is released, then have we got the job for you!
Stripe, a payment processing platform, is hiring an administrative business partner. The remote job is available anywhere in the U.S.
You’ll be organizing all day, specifically supporting two to three leaders within the company. In addition to your regular administrative duties, you’ll be expected to offer ways to improve existing processes.
You should be great at organizing, have the ability to perform well under pressure and have some experience with a high-growth technology startup.
Administrative Business Partner at Stripe
- Providing calendar support for the team.
- Managing travel arrangements.
- Processing expense reports.
- Organizing and planning team meetings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Experience with a high-growth technology startup.
Benefits at Stripe include:
- Health insurance.
- Fertility benefits and parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.