Work From Home
Aetna Is Hiring Customer Service Reps and Offering $3K Bonuses
Aetna, a health insurance company owned by CVS, needs health concierge representatives to handle customer questions about health coverage, benefits and more. This is a fully remote position, and applicants can live anywhere in any time zone.
CVS is offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus plus an additional $2,000 after 90 days of training.
You must have a high school diploma, a COVID vaccine and it’s preferable that you have customer service experience.
Customer Service Representative at Aetna (CVS Health)
- Responding to customer inquiries over the phone, through web chats or other written channels.
- Fielding questions related to health care benefits, resources, coverage and more.
- Educating customers on benefit plan benefits.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma (associate degree is preferred).
- Some customer service experience.
- Hard-wired internet connection with minimum download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 3 Mpbs or more.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Adam Hardy is a former staff writer and contributor at The Penny Hoarder. Contributor Danielle Braff updated this post for 2022.