Work From Home
Aetna Is Hiring a Data Services Specialist — Includes Benefits
Aetna, part of CVS Health, is hiring a data services specialist. This is a fully remote position, and you may work from home from anywhere.
You will be maintaining and updating data associated with projects, expansions and new product implementations.
Aetna is seeking an employee with an associate degree or equivalent work experience who has great multitasking skills. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. A COVID vaccine and booster are required.
Provider Data Services Specialist at Aetna
- Maintaining and updating provider demographic and contract information.
- Working with internal and external constituents to implement new networks and contracts.
- Performing validation of system enhancements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills.
- Provider data services background preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits.
- Employee discounts.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.