Work From Home
Aetna Is Recruiting ‘Health Concierge’ Reps in 4 States
Aetna, a health insurance company owned by CVS, needs health concierge representatives to handle customer questions about health coverage, benefits and more. Applicants must live in Minnesota, North Dakota, San Antonio and South Dakota.
These positions do not have any hard education or work experience requirements, though two or more years in customer service plus a high school diploma are preferred.
Live outside those four locations? Browse CVS Health’s job listings for similar remote positions in other areas.
Health Concierge at Aetna (CVS Health)
- Responding to customer inquiries over the phone, through web chats or other written channels.
- Fielding questions related to health care benefits, resources, coverage and more.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in Minnesota, North Dakota, San Antonio or South Dakota.
- Two years of customer service experience (preferred).
- A high school diploma (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job