Work From Home
AIG Warranty Needs a Customer Service Agent (Bonuses and Benefits)
AIG Warranty, a division of AIG providing warranty and claims processing service solutions, is hiring remote customer service agents. You may be located anywhere in the U.S. except Colorado.
In this full-time role, you will be responsible for helping customers with any issues via the phone and email. You must resolve or escalate the problems within two days.
Your schedule will be set and your shifts will remain the same every week. You will work days or evenings including at least one weekend day.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or a GED, and you should be a great multi-tasker with either call center experience or experience leading a team. You should also be well versed in customer service.
Since you will be working remotely, you’ll need a strong Internet connection, and you will need to prove the strength and quality of your Internet before you will be offered the position.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) with employer match and contribution; and performance-based annual bonuses.
Customer Service Level 2 Agent for AIG Warranty
- Answering customer phone calls, emails and assessing their needs.
- Responding to customers and resolving their issues within 2 days.
- Identifying improvement opportunities.
- Meet or exceed engagement and productivity targets.
- Assist in training new employees.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Customer service experience.
- Call center experience or experience leading a team (preferred).
- Familiarity with Windows applications.
- Previous experience with claims, warranties or insurance (preferred).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match and employer contribution.
- Paid time off.
- Performance-based annual bonus opportunity.
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.