Work From Home
Ally Financial Is Hiring Auto Underwriters in CA, NV, OR and WA
Work from home in California, Nevada, Oregon or Washington as an auto underwriter for Ally. In this role, you will be underwriting, negotiating with dealer clients, elevating risk issues and maximizing portfolio revenue.
To qualify, you’ll need one year of experience in auto finance consumer underwriting, as well as a thorough understanding of the auto finance industry and its trends. You should also have a bachelor’s degree (a degree in business is preferred). It’s even better if you have sales experience.
This role requires “limited” travel and schedule flexibility, including weekend and evening hours.
Ally will reward you with a competitive compensation package, including bonuses, paid time off, a 401(k), educational assistance, health and dental insurance and care leave.
Auto underwriter for Ally Financial.
- Practicing underwriting judgement and risk management principles.
- Negotiating with clients to find solutions.
- Insurance underwriting policy compliance.
- Limited travel.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of auto finance consumer underwriting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business).
- Sales experience (preferred).
- Understanding of the auto finance industry and trends.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Student loan and 529 educational assistance.
- Flexible paid time off and holidays.
- Parental and caregiver leave.
- Adoption, surrogacy and fertility support.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.