Work From Home
Always Posting on Social Media? Make it Your WFH Job at Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth, an entertainment company, is looking for a new social media coordinator.
This full-time remote job is available for anyone in the United States.
You must have at least one year of social media experience, a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree in a related field and a general understanding of social media platforms.
You will be responsible for creating social media posts, creating content for company events and productions and creating live social media content.
Social Media Coordinator at Rooster Teeth
- Creating social media posts.
- Creating content for company events and productions.
- Creating live social media content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of social media experience.
- A Bachelor’s or an equivalent degree in a related field.
- An understanding of social media platforms.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.