Work From Home
Amazon Is Hiring an Experienced Executive Assistant (HS Diploma Required)
Love organizing? Amazon is hiring an executive assistant for the Amazon Web Services strategic accounts team.
Your primary responsibilities include managing calendars, scheduling, tracking key deliverables and updating team organizational charts. You’ll work with other assistants within the AWS team and throughout the company.
You should have at least two years of executive assistant experience and should be familiar with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio.
This is a full-time remote position, and you may be based anywhere in the United States.
Executive Assistant, AWS Strategic Accounts at Amazon
- Scheduling and managing calendars.
- Tracking key deliverables.
- Updating organizational charts for the team.
- Coordinating travel.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent (bachelor’s degree is preferred).
- At least two years of executive assistant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
Benefits at Amazon include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discount.
- Adoption assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.