Work From Home
Travel the World as an Executive Assistant at Amazon (No Degree Required)
Want to work from home, but also get out of the house occasionally? Amazon is hiring an executive assistant for a role that is fully remote, but includes international and domestic travel on a periodic basis.
Your primary responsibilities include managing calendars, activities and internal events for directors on the executive, financial and advertising communications teams.
You should have at least two years of executive assistant experience, and experience coordinating domestic or international travel.
This is a full-time remote position, but you must be based in the Pacific Time Zone, preferably near an Amazon hub.
Executive Assistant, Executive, Financial and Advertising Communications at Amazon
- Scheduling and managing calendars and activities.
- Tracking key deliverables.
- Traveling domestically and internationally periodically.
- Coordinating internal events.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of executive assistant experience.
- Expertise at managing complex calendars and supporting multiple leaders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio.
- Experience with domestic or international travel coordination.
Benefits at Amazon include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discount.
- Adoption assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.