Work From Home
Amazon Is Hiring a Part-Time Styling Assistant to Work PST (Available in 33 States)
Amazon is hiring a part-time styling assistant who can work remotely. The job is available in 33 states: Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas,Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
To qualify, you should have at least one year of experience in customer service and at least one year of fashion-based experience. While you don’t need a college degree, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent. It’s a bonus if you speak Spanish.
The shifts will be scheduled anytime between 5 a.m. and 10 p.m. PST, seven days a week, including holidays. The business is always changing, so you must be able to adapt. You should be independent and motivated.
Part-Time Styling Assistant for Amazon
- Helping customers with their fashion purchases.
- Speaking clearly and listening to the customer’s needs.
- Understanding fashion trends and styles.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience in customer service.
- One year of fashion-based experience.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Spanish-language skills (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.