Work From Home
Amazon Needs an Arizona Rep for Home Security Service Ring ($16/Hr)
When opportunity knocks… you check your Ring doorbell camera feed to see who’s there.
As part of the Ring home security team, Amazon is hiring a temporary customer service rep in Arizona. This position pays $16 an hour and comes with benefits.
The listing does not specify how long the temp job will last, but it notes that long-term employment opportunities may become available.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent, a dedicated home office setup and must live within a two-hour drive of Tempe, Arizona. The position also requires full attendance of three weeks of paid training. Benefits start the first day of training.
Customer Service Rep at Amazon
- Provide customers with support related to Ring services and account access via phone calls, chat messages and emails.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A residence within a two hour drive of Tempe, Arizona.
- Availability to work 40 or more hours per week.
- A dedicated, comfortable and quiet home office setup that includes hardwired DSL, cable or fiber optic internet access (10 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload).
Benefits (available on the first day of training) include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Adam Hardy is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.