Work From Home
American Airlines Is Hiring Remote Reservations Reps Based Near Miami
Work as a home-based reservations representative for American Airlines and get the benefit of flight benefits for yourself, your friends and your family on the company’s global network. This job is only open to residents of the Miami-metro area.
In this full-time role, you will be responding over the phone to customer queries about their flights, fares and schedules. You may work weekends, evenings and holidays, as well as overtime.
Prior to starting, you will need to train at the American Airlines Miami International Airport Cargo facility for about eight weeks starting Jan. 3, 2022.
To qualify, you should be at least 18 years old, and you must have a high school diploma or a GED. You must be able to read, speak and write fluently in English.
At home, you will need a dedicated work space with a computer, surge protector and Windows 8 or higher.
In addition to travel perks, benefits include health, dental, vision and prescription insurance; a 401(k); wellness programs; 401(k); pet insurance; and an employee assistance program.
American Airlines Home Based Reservations Representative
- Helping customers with their travel questions.
- Providing schedules, fare and flight information to customers.
- Working from the American Airlines Miami International Airport Cargo facility for 8 weeks of training.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Travel perks for you, family and friends.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home job posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.