Work From Home
American Cancer Society Paying $20/Hour for a Customer Support Specialist
The American Cancer Society is hiring a customer support specialist. This is a full-time position in the United States which is expected to begin February 26. The starting salary is $20 per hour.
Your responsibilities would include providing customer service for donors, fundraisers and event participants, assisting customers via phone, chat, email and social media and documenting everything in the CRM systems.
You must have either a college degree or a combination of school and two years of experience. Communication skills, plus experience managing complex situations, are also key.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; plus retirement and wellness benefits.
Customer Support Specialist at American Cancer Society
- Providing customer service for donors, fundraisers and event participants.
- Helping via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Documenting issues in CRM systems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- College or a combination of two years of experience and school.
- Communication skills.
- Experience managing complex situations.
Benefits at the American Cancer Society include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Retirement benefits.
- Wellness benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.