Work From Home
American Express Needs Customer Care Reps to Work Nights (47 States)
Are you a night owl? You could work the overnight customer care shift for American Express.
In this role, you will be helping customers via phone and chat with their accounts and transactions. You will perform account maintenance on small business accounts.
This job is open to residents of all states except California, Alaska and Hawaii. Candidates should have at least two years of customer service experience and be willing to work any time, day or night.
You will have a 30-day training, after which you will receive shift hours. Since you will be working from home, you will need high-speed Internet of at least 25 mbps download speed.You will receive a monthly stipend to cover some of your phone and Internet services, plus a one-time stipend to cover installation fees.
Overnight Customer Care Professional — Banking and Servicing at American Express
- Responding to phone and chat customer inquiries.
- Helping customers with their funding and rewards questions.
- Performing maintenance on small business accounts.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- Availability to work any time.
- Banking experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.