Work From Home
AmEx Is Hiring Customer Care Pros — HS Diploma and 2 Years’ Experience
American Express is hiring experienced customer care professionals to assist with general account inquiries via phone and chat.
You must have at least two years of customer service experience and a high school diploma or the equivalent. Banking experience is preferred but not required.
Banking Customer Care Professional at American Express
- Helping customers with general account inquiries and requests through phone and chat.
- Assisting with transaction and fund questions.
- Troubleshooting customer problems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer service experience (banking experience is preferred).
- High school diploma or the equivalent (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits at American Express include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Backup childcare and in-home care.
- Annual incentive awards.
- Leadership programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.