Work From Home
Amplify Is Hiring an Education Partnerships Manager
Got a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience? Then you may be qualified to work as an educational partnerships manager for Amplify, the maker of curriculums and assessments for educators. They’re seeking someone who can work with customers in the Northeast and Midwest to help deal with any issues, to onboard and to manage plans.
You will need to lead large scale licensing efforts, and you will be the main point of contact for customer service questions. Once travel restrictions are lifted, you will be expected to travel for work (the remainder of the time, you can work from home). While experience in education or technology is a plus, it’s not a requirement.
Educational Partnerships Manager – East/Midwest
- Serving as the business contact for customers.
- Provide customer support.
- Manage project plan priorities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to travel once travel restrictions are lifted.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
- The ability to multitask multiple projects.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.