Work From Home
Analyze This: Learning House Is Hiring a Full-Time SEO Analyst
Ready to optimize your career in marketing?
Grab this full-time search engine optimization (SEO) analyst job at The Learning House, Inc., an online education-services company that partners with colleges, businesses and bootcamps nationwide.
The SEO analyst will create marketing strategies, build or redesign websites and ensure partners are implementing SEO best practices. This position requires a bachelor’s degree plus one to three years in marketing or SEO.
SEO Analyst at The Learning House
- Generating and executing quarterly campaign plans across all business units and Online Learning Campus (OLC) websites.
- Developing SEO strategies for business and college partners.
- Publishing online marketing content.
- Using Google Analytics to track marketing and SEO data.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- One to three years of marketing or SEO experience.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Health, vision, dental, life and pet insurance.
- Flexible paid time off plus paid holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Tuition reimbursement plan for several colleges.
- Wellness benefits, including Teladoc and YMCA memberships.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.