Work From Home
Ancestry Is Hiring a Recruiting Coordinator With Support Experience
You’ve given them your DNA, now work for the company.
Ancestry is hiring a full-time recruiting coordinator, which it describes as being an entry role for human resources. You may work from home from anywhere, but will need to be available until 5 p.m. PST.
In this role, you will be reaching out to potential candidates, partnering with recruiters, working with hiring managers and booking candidate travel arrangements.
You must have at least two years experience in a recruiting coordinator or similar level role, providing administrative and data-entry support.
Recruiting Coordinator at Ancestry
- Supporting three to five recruiters.
- Reaching out to potential candidates to schedule interviews acting as a contact point.
- Working with hiring managers.
- Booking candidate travel arrangements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a recruiting coordinator role or similar level role.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Detail-oriented personality.
Benefits at Ancestry include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- HSA and FSA.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.