Work From Home
Animal Rights Group PETA Needs an Online Content Producer and Copywriter
The animal rights advocacy organization PETA is seeking an online content producer and copywriter to write short news stories and features with tight deadlines for its website. The person in this role will also write headlines, as well as emails, blogs, op-eds and more. Other tasks include adding photos, and posting articles on PETA’s websites, so you should be comfortable editing photos and uploading to a content management system.
To qualify for this position, you should have a college degree or relevant experience, along with at least one year of experience in a newsroom. You may have to work weekends and evenings occasionally.
Online Content Producer and Copywriter for PETA
- Writing short news stories and features with tight deadlines for PETA.org.
- Posting articles on PETA.org.
- Tracing the success of PETA’s online news stories and adjusting accordingly.
Applicants for this position must have:
- College degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of hard news experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with some weekends or weeknights required.
- Familiarity with animal rights issues, veganism and PETA’s work
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.