Work From Home
Answer Customer Service Inquiries for TurboTax (Available in 37 States)
Use tax season to earn extra money with this short-term, work-from-home job.
Sykes, the parent company of The Penny Hoarder, is hiring customer service reps to answer phone inquiries for TurboTax, a tax preparation software. (Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about taxes — training is included, and it’s paid.)
The temporary gig lasts until May 15 with a chance to move to another role at the end of the engagement.
To apply, you must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and you must be at least 18 years old.
Customer Service at SykesHomes
- Answering TurboTax questions over the phone.
- Solve customer problems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Communication skills.
- A computer monitor, USB headset and a quiet workspace.
- Paid training.
- Afternoon and evening shifts available.
- Computer provided.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.