Work From Home
AppFolio Is Paying up to $26/Hour for a Consumer Relations Specialist
AppFolio, a software company, is hiring a consumer relations specialist. This is a full-time remote position for anyone in the United States, and the salary range is $21 to $26 per hour plus benefits.
You will be responsible for answering phones, emails and case requests, as well as complying with relevant laws and regulations. Meeting timelines and compliance requirements is also a must.
You are required to have at least one year of related professional experience, at least one year of SalesForce experience and at least one year of phone answering software experience. You also must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Benefits include paid time off, medical insurance and a 401(k).
Consumer Relations Specialist at AppFolio
- Answering phones, emails and case requests.
- Complying with relevant laws and regulations.
- Meeting timelines and compliance requirements.
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of related professional experience.
- At least one year of SalesForce experience.
- At least one year of phone answering software experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.