Work From Home
Apple Is Hiring College Students for Part-Time Jobs (With Stock Options)
Apple is hiring current college students to work part-time for its Support College Program.
You will be providing tech support for Apple products, which you will learn via a mandatory online training.
You’ll work four-hour shifts three times a week between 4 and 10:30 p.m. CST, plus eight-hour shifts on Saturdays and holidays between 7 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. CST.
Benefits include tuition reimbursement, stock options and employee discounts.
Support At Home Advisor for Apple
- Providing technical support for those with questions about Apple products.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Being the voice of Apple.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Current enrollment at a U.S. university (2.7 GPA minimum is preferred).
- Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Quiet workspace.
- High-speed internet service with 10 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload with less than 150 ms latency.
- Availability to attend six to nine weeks of online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company stock options.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.