Work From Home
Attention Utah Residents: Amazon Pharmacy Hiring a Virtual Care Advisor
Utah residents: Work from home as a virtual care advisor for Amazon Pharmacy.
This position is 30 to 39 hours per week, and pays $16 per hour. Your hours will change every three weeks, and you will have two-weeks notice on the changes. This means that sometimes you will be working closer to 30 hours and sometimes more like 39. The hours you’ll be needed could be outside the traditional 9-to-5 workday.
You will be helping customers over the phone, email and online with billing and insurance verification, product and service questions, along with taking inbound and outbound calls. You will also answer customer questions about copays, shipping and technical support.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and at least six months of experience working with computer and web-based tools.
Virtual Customer Care Advisor At Amazon Pharmacy
- Assisting customers over the phone, via email and online with billing and insurance verification, product and service questions.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls.
- Identifying solutions to customer questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least six months of experience working with computer and web-based tools.
- A hardwired broadband Internet connection via DSL, cable or fiber.
- The ability to change your schedule every three weeks with a two-week notice.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.