Work From Home
Automattic Is Hiring a Marketing Strategist for WordPress.com
Not a fan of stodgy job titles or dreary offices? Neither is Automattic.
The fully remote web-development behemoth is hiring for “customer marketing wranglers.” (No, you won’t be marketing for Jeep — that’s just Automattic speak for digital marketing strategist.)
Automattic — parent to WordPress, WooCommerce, Longreads and more — is renowned for its innovative and flexible work culture. You’ll be a part of the marketing team working to increase customer retention, engagement and satisfaction with WordPress.com paid plans.
Customer Marketing Wrangler at Automattic
- Use metrics and data to increase engagement and loyalty.
- Create new and update existing onboarding campaigns across different platforms.
- Test a variety of engagement campaigns.
- Monitor for “passive churn” and flaws that result in disengaged users or cancellations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least five years of marketing experience across various channels, with a focus on product and customer engagement. Experience with a global-based subscription product is a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The drive to work autonomously paired with the ability to connect with teams across different departments and time zones.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Remote office stipend ( for co-workspace or latte reimbursement).
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement program.
- Paid company travel (to attend annual company-wide meetings).