Work From Home
Barbri Needs a Remote Customer Support Specialist (Benefits Included)
Barbri, a provider of bar review courses for law students, is seeking a customer service representative. The company prefers candidates who live in Minneapolis/St. Paul area but will consider remote applicants throughout the United States.
You will be the first point of contact for customers who need technical support, assistance with orders, and even filing complaints. to orders to complaints, so you should also have a calm presence when responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, chat and text.
To qualify, you need a minimum of one year of experience in an office or in a customer service setting. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) match.
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support at Barbri, Inc.
- Providing customer support through phone, email, chat and text.
- Providing basic technical support.
- Data entry.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in an office setting or working in customer service.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.