Work From Home
BCD Travel Needs a Project Coordinator With Support Experience (HS Diploma)
BCD Travel, a global travel organization, is hiring a project coordinator for a full-time remote position available anywhere. Working hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST.
You will be executing logistical tasks and responsibilities related to planning and implementation of client programs — being detail oriented is a must.
You should have a high school degree and at least one year of experience in a support role.
Note: Use the code NOAM-23346 to view the job in the BCD job portal.
Project coordinator at BCD Meetings & Events
- Assisting with project development and execution, including developing written components, confirming venues and speakers, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Interacting with clients and service providers.
- Managing meeting materials.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least one year of experience in a support role.
- Problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and HTML.
- A benefits package will be disclosed to serious applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.