Work From Home
BCD Travel Is Seeking a Content Manager With Proposal-Writing Experience
BCD Travel, a corporate travel management company, is hiring a virtual project and content manager.
You will be creating project plans, assessing incoming RFPs and RFIs, and finalizing proposals. You’ll need a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, plus experience with proposal writing software and online sourcing tools such as Ariba.
This is a full-time remote position available anywhere in the US.. Apply via the Website, but you may send any questions about the position to [email protected]. Preference is given to internal or furloughed employees, according to the job posting.
Project and Content Manager for BCD Travel
- Creating project plans and assessing incoming RFPs, RFIs and clarification requests.
- Delivering bid responses in a timely manner.
- Validating responses and ensuring accurate content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent through certification program.
- Work experience in proposal writing, journalism or marketing.
- Experience using proposal-writing software, Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce.
- Travel industry experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelance writer.