Work From Home
BeatBox Beverages Is Hiring an Experienced Customer Experience Specialist
BeatBox Beverages is hiring a customer experience specialist.
This is a full-time remote position at the beverage company.
Responsibilities include communicating with customers via phone, email and web; working with partners to troubleshoot customer problems; and understanding internal tools to manage customer relationships.
You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience; at least three years of experience in customer service or technical support; and an understanding of Google applications.
Customer Experience Specialist at BeatBox Beverages
- Communicating with customers via phone, email and web.
- Working with partners to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Understanding internal tools to manage customer relationships.
- Collaborating with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
- At least three years of experience in customer service or technical support.
- An understanding of Google applications.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.