Work From Home
Become a Customer Engagement Specialist for iHeartMedia (Benefits Included)
Current, reliable news is more important today than ever. Inside Radio, which calls itself “The Most Trusted News on Radio,” is looking for full-time help in the form of a work-from-home customer engagement associate.
If you like to talk to people and are organized and great at problem-solving, this could be a good fit for you. You would be the face of Inside Radio and Precisiontrak (two iHeartMedia companies), handling subscriber issues, email and delivery issues and payment issues, among other customer needs.
Customer Engagement Specialist Position at Inside Radio
- Processing Paypal payments for Inside Radio and Precisiontrak, two iHeartMedia companies.
- Creating monthly invoices and sending them out to clients.
- Processing and recording lockbox payments.
- Creating monthly commission and corporate sales reports.
- Setting up new clients for Precisiontrak.
- Managing email list subscriptions.
- Proofreading emails daily for errors.
- Maintaining email list for stattionintel.com.
- Scheduling radio advertisement air times for Inside Radio.
- Processing and posting new or updated ads to FTP site.
- Tracking ads appearing on Inside Radio on its online calendar.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Online research skills.
- Flexibility to shift gears as project priorities shift daily.
- An eagerness and ability to learn new skills quickly.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.