Work From Home
Become an Associate Customer Advocate for an HR Solutions Company
Paycor, an HR solution company, is hiring an associate customer advocate. In this role, your primary responsibility would be to handle and respond to customer inquiries. You would troubleshoot urgent issues and do research on more complex cases, rerouting them as necessary.
To qualify, you should be a high school graduate with some post-high school education or work experience. Multi-channel customer service experience, along with contact center experience is preferred. Since you will be working from a computer, you should be familiar with Windows-based PC software.
Associate Customer Advocate at Paycor
- Troubleshooting customer issues.
- Escalating customer problems.
- Documenting customer cases.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Post-high school education or work experience.
- Multi-channel customer service experience.
- Organizational skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.