Work From Home
Become a Seasonal Data Entry Associate for Harry & David (Austin Only)
Are you an Austin resident in need of seasonal, remote work? Check out this data entry associate job with food and gift retailer Harry & David.
In this part-time, seasonal role, you’ll type and input information into Excel rather than speak to customers. You’ll need six months of data entry experience, as well as a thorough understanding of Excel and the ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
Data Entry Associate at Harry & David
- Processing orders via Excel.
- Setting up profiles for Excel orders
- Processing paper order to meet demands.
- Creating customer gift history lists.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Six months of data entry experience.
- Thorough understanding of Excel
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.