Work From Home
Best Western Is Paying up to $75K Plus Benefits for an Account Specialist
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is hiring an AutoClerk account specialist to work full time remotely from anywhere in the United States. This position is expected to pay between $67,000 and $75,000 annually.
Your responsibilities include helping customers via phone, email, chat or text, and proposing potential solutions. You will also be responsible for creating social media content.
You must have verbal and written communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines and an understanding of hotel operations or PMS technology.
Benefits include a 401(k), health insurance and hotel discounts.
AutoClerk Account Specialist at Best Western
- Helping customers via phone, email, chat or text.
- Evaluating customers’ needs and proposing potential solutions.
- Creating social media content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- An understanding of hotel operations or PMS technology.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Hotel discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.