Work From Home
Bilingual? Lionbridge Hiring Remote Content Editors for Various Languages
Lionbridge, a translation company that provides content to multiple regions for their business customers, is hiring bilingual content editors to work full time from anywhere.
You must be able to speak English plus either Spanish (Spain dialect), Portuguese (Brazilian), Dutch, Czech, Danish, Italian, German, Turkish, Hebrew, Russian or French (Canadian or French dialects). Successful candidates will have native-level skills in the secondary language with valid work authorization in the United States.
You will be proofreading and editing content, fixing linguistic and content errors and creating content.
Lionbridge requires a COVID 19 vaccination unless you live in a state that prohibits vaccine mandates and the job is not associated with a federal contract. Candidates must have a background in editing, proofreading, creative content writing, journalism or blogging. You will be working PST hours.
Bilingual Content Editor at Lionbridge
- Proofreading and editing localized content.
- Fixing linguistic and content editors.
- Creating content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- English proficiency.
- Native-level proficiency in Spanish (Spain dialect), Portuguese (Brazilian), Dutch, Czech, Danish, Italian, German, Turkish, Hebrew, Russian or French (Canadian or French dialects).
- Ability to work PST hours.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.