Work From Home
Bloomingdale’s Is Hiring a Seasonal Digital Seller in Boca Raton
Do you consider yourself stylish, fashionable, fun and likable? That’s exactly what Bloomingdale’s is seeking in a seasonal remote digital seller. The luxury department store chain needs someone based in Boca Raton, Florida, to to help customers while they shop on the company’s website. You will help them with their style needs while guiding them through their decisions.
Although this job is for the holiday season, there are end of year job placement opportunities. Prior to starting in this role, you will onboard in a Florida retail store. You will have the opportunity to receive a $300 sign-on bonus, as well as a seasonal performance bonus.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with one year of related experience. Be prepared to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
As a benefit, you will get an employee discount at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s stores. The company will provide all technology needed to perform the job.
Bloomingdale’s Seasonal Remote Digital Seller
- Helping customers through various online platforms as an expert on style and product.
- Understanding style and products.
- Selling the Bloomingdale’s Loyallist Charge Card.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of related experience.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule.
- The ability to handle challenging situations.
- The ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Sign-on bonus opportunity.
- Seasonal performance bonus opportunity.
- Employee discounts at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s stores.
Check out related work-from-home job posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.