Work From Home
Break Into Publishing and Earn $45K at This Job at Penguin Random House
Reading to break into publishing? Penguin Random House, a publishing company, is hiring an entry-level editorial assistant to work from home full time at a starting salary of $45,000.
You will be helping with the production process between the authors, literary agents and internal departments. This includes writing copy for supervisor’s approval and evaluating manuscripts.
You must have strong writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
Your benefits will include a 401(k), health insurance and paid time off.
Editorial Assistant at Penguin Random House
- Facilitating the production process between authors, literary agents and internal departments.
- Writing copy for supervisor’s approval.
- Evaluating manuscripts and writing reader reports and rejection letters.
- Scheduling meetings and managing expense reports.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.