Work From Home
Business-Software Company Bullhorn Needs a Full-Time Tech Support Rep
No bull: This tech support gig comes with unlimited paid time off, plus medical and retirement benefits.
Bullhorn, a Boston-based business software company is searching the pastures for a full-time technical support specialist (aka enterprise support analyst internally) to join the herd.
The first six weeks of paid training start Monday, June 3.
Tech Support Specialist II at Bullhorn
Pay: Not specified.
- Analyzing issues and proposing fixes for Bullhorn’s software products.
- Fielding customer issues from “report to resolution.”
- Collaborating with analysts and engineers to identify and curb recurring issues.
- Attending and sometimes leading bi-weekly calls with Bullhorn’s priority clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of client- or customer-relations experience.
- Health, vision, disability and life insurance (with up to 90% coverage of medical-related costs).
- A retirement plan.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Quarterly paid volunteer days.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.