Work From Home
Have Business Writing Experience? Become a B2B Copywriter for Grammarly
Love to write? Got business writing experience? You may be the perfect fit for Grammarly.
The company, which offers grammar assistance via artificial intelligence to consumers, is seeking a B2B copywriter who can churn out copy. Other duties include auditing the style guide and helping the copy team in improving processes.
You should already have experience writing B2B copy (you’ll have to provide your B2B clips). The job comes with benefits like health insurance, gym stipends, discounts and time off. You will also get support for setting up your home office.
B2B Copywriter at Grammarly
- Writing B2B copy.
- Auditing the Grammarly business style guide.
- Helping the copy team create B2B copy and optimizing processes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A portfolio of B2B clips.
- Experience writing targeted content to businesses.
- PC skills which include Microsoft Windows and Outlook.
- Experience writing in a variety of style guides.
- Health care package.
- Home office set-up support.
- Paid time off.
- Gym stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.