Work From Home
Cambium Learning Is Hiring a Customer Support Specialist (Benefits Included)
Cambium Learning, an education tech company, is hiring a customer support specialist. This is a full-time remote position.
Your responsibilities will include speaking with educators via chat, raising recurring customer concerns with recommendations to internal teams, de-escalating customer issues and navigating billing questions.
You must have at least two years of experience in a client-facing support role, plus listening and comprehension skills and the ability to multitask.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; parental leave, maternity programs and adoption assistance; and paid company holidays, sick leave and paid vacation time.
Customer Support Specialist at Cambium Learning
- Speaking with educators via chat.
- Raising recurring customer concerns with recommendations to internal teams.
- De-escalating and engaging with frustrated customers.
- Navigating billing issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a client-facing support role.
- Listening and reading comprehension skills.
- The ability to multitask.
Benefits at Cambium include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Parental leave, maternity programs and adoption assistance.
- Paid company holidays, paid vacation, personal and sick time.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.